- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Chicago - USA
The Sales Analyst will support the business through actionable reporting of data, analytics, and insights to support key sales objectives and drive profitable decision-making.
Provide ongoing sales reporting and analysis
- Collect, analyse, and distribute sales results to the organization
- Design and maintain sales reports
- Analyse data to evaluate performance versus forecasts and outline key risks and opportunities
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and sales strategies
- Communicate findings into reports for management and other stakeholders
- Ensure data quality of all outgoing reports and analyses
- Partner with Manager to create reports for marketing and financial purposes
Collaborate with Sales, Demand-Planning, and Marketing departments to:
- Review sales data and provide insight on sales issues or channel conflicts, inventory levels, forecast accuracy, retailer and product performance, supply chain, merchandising and promo activities
- Support the category teams by providing analysis and data management
- Prepare and execute reports and presentations providing critical feedback across the business
Special projects and ad hoc requests from all internal groups
- Online and store-level sales reporting
- Category support
- Account analysis
- Retailer-specific projects
- Financial modelling
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Prior experience working with a sales function preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in MS Office suite
- Must be able to work cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage time effectively and escalate issues appropriately.
- SAP and cloud computing platform (Google Cloud) experience a plus
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.