- Repair Services
- United States - Denver Centennial Service Center
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Beauty and technology Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
- This is a full-time position that requires weekend and evening hours and includes a competitive hourly rate plus annual bonus opportunity.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums, fans, air purifiers, hair-dryers and other products
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed
- Communicate information on other Dyson products to promote cross-selling opportunities and services to existing customers to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
- Input customer sales information into Dyson POS system in order to process orders efficiently
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced; complete other reporting as necessary
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised
- Assist Service Team in escalated repair instances
- 6+ months in a customer service and/or sales related position
- High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution. Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge preferred
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; strong presentation skills required
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel required; SharePoint experience a plus
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
• 401K with up to a 4% match
• Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
• Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
• Generous Child Care Leave Program
• Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Generous Dyson Product Discounts
• Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
• Vision & Dental Coverage
• Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.