- Retail Sales
- Milan - Italy
Dyson is a Global Technology Enterprise. We disrupt categories with our digital motors which power our machines and our growth.
We have rethought the way people dry their hair, we have launched SuperSonic and Airwrap and the reviews have been fantastic. We need a passionate Professional lead to build, develop and inspire our personal care team, beauty retailers and Stylists population nationally. You will work with the Sales director and the Marketing Director to develop and execute the beauty professional strategy and the hairstylist network.
About the role
- Develop and execute the professional beauty plan through salons.
- Define and implement the beauty specialist channel sales and distribution strategy together with sales director.
- Activate and control the sales network of distributor to sell professional range into salon channel.
- Plan and execute the NPD launch in both professional and beauty retail channel.
- Work in team with trade marketing to develop sell-out and merchandising activities.
- Support the TV shopping execution plan for go live (QVC)
- Develop new opportunities through direct sales to support sales objectives.
- Set and measure kpi’s with distributors and retailers
- Lead and drive the agenda of the beauty specialists team in the territory.
- Support the marketing team in the organization and implementation of regional events
- Competitors tracking and feedback
Drive the agenda of the personal care monthly review together with category manager and reporting to sales director with weekly progress.
Participate to all business review and member of project lotus 2020 with international exposure.
Work in team with other departments (finance, PR)
- Experience in sales or business development
- Bachelor degree with high final evaluation. MBA as a plus
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Good knowledge of beauty professional and perfumeries with 3-5 professional experience.
- Track record of Key account management or B2B sales (min 3 years)
- Project management skills
- Financial acumen; capable to read P&L
- Attitude to lead both one2one and collective training sessions.
- People Management or at least coordinator of a team of 3-5 people.
- Capable in delivering results in short time
- Curiosity and good predisposition to learn new things
- Discount on Dyson machine
- Bonus scheme
- Ticket Restaurant
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.