- Mexico - Mexico City Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Mexico in 2018 as our first step into Latin America. Our Mexico office is located in the Polanco area of Mexico City and our expanding team is a key contributor in helping us deliver growth throughout the market.
About the role:
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for managing promotions data entry, obtain and review customer's remittance details.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN ACTIVITIES:
This driven individual will closely partner with the Sales and Finance department on a regular basis to build and maintain account portfolio(s) utilizing system generated reports within Excel, customer invoices, payment files, and adjustment requests.
- Manage administrative processes support and account management.
- Coordinating with sales and finance to handle all credit-related matters appropriately.
- Effectively researching, tracking and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Suggest process improvement. Work as a team towards solutions by sharing knowledge, expertise, and new ways of working
- Sales-oriented and results-minded
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Sales-oriented, results-minded and customer-focus
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Pragmatic, responsive and agile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years experience in account sales, account management, or managing a buyer relationship.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Computer programs proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- Experience being an active and high performing member of a team
- Fluent in English and Spanish written / spoken
MX-FT Benefits Package
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.