- Retail Sales
- Madrid - Spain
At Dyson we believe everything could be better. Fuelled by a frustration with things that don’t work properly and a relentless obsession with making them work better, we’ve spent the last 27 years pioneering inventions and continually improving. We’re growing fast. And our ambition is huge. But it’s not simply about more people and more profit. Dyson is all about pioneering ideas and new technologies. It’s about inventing the future. Our philosophy remains the same as it was 27 years ago when James Dyson invented the first cyclonic vacuum cleaner. We remain family owned. We don’t bow to outside shareholders or report to the stock exchange. Instead we plot our own path, unshackled from conventional thinking. At Dyson we constantly strive to find more pioneering ways to solve everyday problems.
About the role
- Create and maintain a healthy routine on reporting to share all relevant information within the Retail Organization
- Provide backend support to sales team
- Contribute to all field team engagement with constant communication and support
- Strengthen the sales team with new energy and capabilities in order to help us achieve our bigger goals
- Field Sales analysis, reporting and dashboards control (Demo, Execution)
- Manage SD (Selective Distribution) report for physical stores on weekly basis and manage the relationship with the Commercial Policy team (with support from one of the senior members of the team)
- Support Virtual demo project manager on all activities related to our Dyson Home Environment
- Support back-office activities related to sales team, from contract management to Analytics and forecasting accuracy
- Communicate with sales team to align the logic for data split Promotion incremental / Baseline; by week; by SKU
- Support Sales team for customer presentations and managing specifics projects
- Attend commercial meetings with KAMS to properly understand the whole process of sales
- Cooperate with DS channel sales team to make accurate sale volume forecast and consolidate forecast to sales planning team.
- DS channel by distributor Sellin & GWP allocation and tracking
- DS channel Distributor bulletin & scorecard sharing.
- Other DS channel operation including capital check, stock review & return, etc
About you- 2+ years related working experience- Sales operations or Sales planning experience is preferred- Good English skills including speaking and writing- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Package PowerPoint / Excel- Good analytical and interpersonal skills- Good communication and interpersonal skills- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting- Strong sense of responsibility
23 days of Annual Leave
Meal Vouchers subsidized by Dyson
Flexible retribution option
Flexible Working time
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.