- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the U.S. in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our U.S. headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Stores across the country.
About the Role:
This role will provide sales support for the direct teams as well as direct consumer orders for the North Americas.
- Sales Order Processing
- Daily processing of consumer orders
- Assuring order accuracy and resolving any discrepancies in pricing, quantity or terms
- Providing order status information on consumer orders to Dyson’s call center as requested
- Communicating with the warehouses for order updates, cancellations and expedited requests
- Notifying and partnering with the team and customers to resolve errors or discrepancies on orders
- Providing tracking information on shipped orders to the direct team and customers as requested
- Working with Dyson leadership staff and IT to ensure any orders errors caused by system or agent related issues are properly communicated within a timely manner.
Auditing and Reporting
- Daily auditing of direct sales orders to ensure accuracy in all customer orders
- Daily follow-up of order inquiries to the 3PL partners and contact center staff
- Supply ad hoc reporting as requested on open orders, order failures and other customer and product related inquiries
- Fulfill other duties as required
- Proactively pursuing the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall into the purpose of the role
- Taking initiative and thinking creatively to identify opportunities for improvement in all aspects of the business
- Identifying problems and work to find solutions. Taking initiative to find new ways to succeed and help others to succeed
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior data entry and customer service experience, preferably in an inventory and order fulfillment environment
- Prior experience with managing database integrity.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, prior experience supporting customers via the phone
- Ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong customer focus with a sense of urgency to customer needs
- Strong computer skills in Word and Excel
- Excellent organization skills
- SAP experience preferred
• Different- Always experimenting; always learning. Embracing innovation. Seeing opportunities where others see problems. Valuing and seeking difference and diversity. Challenging convention. Using ingenious thinking to find more efficient and creative ways
• Authentic- Always acting with integrity, empathy, and respect towards Dyson people, owners, partners, and products. Working collaboratively and inclusively across teams. Breaking down boundaries. Cutting through politics and bureaucracy. Putting our customers at the center of our decisions
• Better- Always acting with integrity, empathy, and respect towards Dyson people, owners, partners, and products. Working collaboratively and inclusively across teams. Breaking down boundaries. Cutting through politics and bureaucracy. Putting our customers at the center of our decisions
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.