- Planning and Retail Operations
- China - Shanghai Office
Job Title: Sales planning manager
Department: Sales Planning and network
Reports To: Commercial planning lead
Main Purpose of Job:
To manage sales volume forecasting and Sell In allocation to support sales team to achieve sales targets. Help to enhance business planning process to improve sales operation efficiency and sales planning accuracy.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES (and supporting activities):
- Manage sales forecasting process, give necessary direction to BDMs based on stock level/supply information/Target and promotion activities.
- Help to build coordination with supply chain and marketing team in order to get latest information and update demand/ stock volume / NPD plan.
- Make monthly product allocations and follow up sellin. Cooperate with supply chain order team and sales key account team to ensure sellin order execution.
- Prepare rolling 12 months sell in /sell out plan(SKU level) based on BDM bottom up and annual budget/ promotion calendar, accessories included.
- Drive commercial communication of sales planning reports like sales planning accuracy/ trade stock coverage etc.
- Take part in sales planning related project to make adjustment on planning process in order to fit the new system and policy.
- 5+ years commercial experience, Previous experience in Sales and trade marketing, or demand planning
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent working knowledge of PC software such as PowerPoint / Excel and Tableau is preferred
- Strong analytical /problem solving skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, communication, analytical and teamwork skills
- Strong Communication and Proactive Attitude
- Ability to think independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, flexibility, the ability to multi-task and a good sense of team-work.
- Cross functional communication among sales & marketing, CS, F&A;
- Strong data analysis skill and business sense to improve forecast process and tools.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.