- Planning and Retail Operations
- Hong Kong - Office
About the Role:
- Support to build high quality sales plan and lead business planning process
- Support Key Account Managers on annual budget planning and monthly rolling forecast to redefine sales assumptions and strategies.
- Build up the NPD roll-out planning such as number of stores, allocation of products, conversion plan, etc. by partnering with retail marketing and key account managers.
- Lead evolving data and reporting foundation to provide measurement and insight for better decision making.
- Cooperate with supply chain team to make sure supply sufficiency in line with volumes forecast.
- Develop a full annual promotion plan (by month, channels and SKUs, etc) with retail marketing with key accounts managers.
- Develop promotion analysis framework as required for tracking purposes plus ROI tracking on promotion investment.
- Align pricing promotion with finance and marketing and measure efficiency of pricing promotion.
- Provide valuable and various sales analysis for management team and sales team.
- Drive operations excellence across various Direct touch points order fulfilment across .com, Marketplace and Direct Store to increase operational efficiency and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Create, define and refine operational processes for the various Direct touch points; in partnership with key stakeholders roll out the SOP to ensure that operations and long-term developments are seamlessly integrated and shared across all functions.
- Be accountable for any ad-hoc system and operational issues across Direct channels; able to lead and identify the right stakeholders to resolve the issues and minimize impact to owners.
- Lead and support on the order fulfilment process to customers including (but not limited to) order processing, stock replenishment, sales order tracking, stock reporting and any related financial and logistic arrangement arises.
- 7 years+ Sales Operations and/or Sales Planning in a consumer goods or electronic technology international organization
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of data analysis
- Strong understanding of IT systems & payment processes
- Comprehensive understanding of premium retail experience and evolving shopper expectations.
- Excellent communicator with clinical written and verbal presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative; a strong listener with an ability to listen to many different inputs and translate them into appropriate solutions. A team player that values the voices of all.
- Able to breakdown complex, technical subject matter into digestible, bite-size chunks for non-experts.
- Analytical mindset with a strong commercial acumen.
- Curious, with a passion for problem solving. Not afraid to challenge convention, questioning previously accepted ways of working.
- Detailed and diligent; an analytical mindset that leaves no stone unturned. Logical with a pragmatic approach.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, taking the initiative and being proactive.
- Self-motivated and highly driven.
- Attention to detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture; able to move between the day-to-day and long-term strategic plans seamlessly.
- Comfortable with pressure and delivering against tight timelines.
- English fluency (written and spoken) is essential.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.