- Repair Services
- Canada - Calgary Service Center
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Our Customer Service team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners. The team are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and guidance to solve real problems for people. Working to daily targets, they resolve technical queries, provide product information, deliver excellent customer service and upsell.
About the Role:
- Track and monitor key performance indicators including Net Promoter score measurements to ensure high customer satisfaction levels
- Work alongside center staff to repair products and help customers as needed
- Identify and capture sales opportunities with new and existing customers to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
- Handle and resolve escalated service, repair and customer issues
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators of service levels within service location
- Arrange and manage site schedule to ensure optimal coverage
- Supervise P&L, including shipping and labor costs, keeping within budget
- Maintain a safe work environment by conducting daily quality assurance assessments and reviews
- Collaborate to develop new product training and continued product knowledge
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood
- Continually evaluate training needs and opportunities to best support consumer repairs within the service center
- Manage point of sales system and reporting functions
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues
- Submit weekly required reports on service activities within the service center
- Gain an understanding of the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- 3+ years product servicing and/or hands on repair experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting product faults and providing proper resolution
- Experience analyzing numerical data to create action plans
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel required; SharePoint experience a plus
- Ability to supervise a small staff and manage P&L functions
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, select holidays and required overtime
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.