- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United States - Nashville Antioch Service Center
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
Our Customer Service team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners. The team are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and guidance to solve real problems for people. Working to daily targets, they resolve technical queries, provide product information, deliver excellent customer service and upsell.
About the Role:
- Track and monitor key performance indicators including Net Promoter score measurements to ensure high customer satisfaction levels
- Work alongside center staff to repair products and help customers as needed
- Identify and capture sales opportunities with new and existing customers to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
- Handle and resolve escalated service, repair and customer issues
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators of service levels within service location
- Arrange and manage site schedule to ensure optimal coverage
- Supervise P&L, including shipping and labor costs, keeping within budget
- Maintain a safe work environment by conducting daily quality assurance assessments and reviews
- Collaborate to develop new product training and continued product knowledge
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood
- Continually evaluate training needs and opportunities to best support consumer repairs within the service center
- Manage point of sales system and reporting functions
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues
- Submit weekly required reports on service activities within the service center
- Gain an understanding of the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- 3+ years product servicing and/or hands on repair experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting product faults and providing proper resolution
- Experience analyzing numerical data to create action plans
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel required; SharePoint experience a plus
- Ability to supervise a small staff and manage P&L functions
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, select holidays and required overtime
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.