- Repair Services
- United States
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of retail stores throughout the country.
Our service team forms a direct link between the business and owners. We are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and provide hands-on support to solve problems. Working to daily targets, our team resolves technical queries, provides product information, delivers excellent customer service, and upsells. Paid training is provide to ensure you excel in all technical areas.
About the role:
- This is a full-time (40+ hours a week) position located onsite at our service center at 1969 W Maple Rd, Troy MI 48084
- The hours for this role are Tuesday - Saturday 8a-5p. Hours are subject to change based on customer demand.
- Responsible for the in-person diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products including vacuums, fans, air purifiers, hair-dryers and other products
- Communicate information on other Dyson products to promote cross-selling opportunities and services to existing customers to drive sales.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure a positive in-store experience.
- Input customer sales information into Dyson system to properly process orders.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced and other reporting as necessary
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised
- Assist Customer Service Team in escalated repair instances
- Experience in a customer service and/or sales related position
- Experience using and learning about consumer electronics, especially Dyson products
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs
- Collaborative with proven success in team environments
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Dyson FT Benefits
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.