- Repair Services
- United States - Schaumburg Service Center
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Beauty and technology Demo Store’s across the country.
We are a beauty and technology global enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Our Customer Service team forms a direct link between the business and Beauty and technology owners. The team are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and guidance to solve real problems for people. Working to daily targets, they resolve technical queries, provide product information, deliver excellent customer service and upsell.
About the Role:
- This is a full-time position that requires weekend and evening hours and includes a competitive hourly rate plus annual bonus opportunity.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums, fans, air purifiers, hair-dryers and other products
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed
- Communicate information on other Dyson products to promote cross-selling opportunities and services to existing customers to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
- Input customer sales information into Dyson POS system in order to process orders efficiently
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced; complete other reporting as necessary
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised
- Assist Service Team in escalated repair instances
- 6+ months in a customer service and/or sales related position
- High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution. Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge preferred
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; strong presentation skills required
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel required; SharePoint experience a plus
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.