- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Retail Operations
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
About the roleThis is an 18-month Fixed Term Contract role
You will visit retail locations in your designated territory within a specific time frame and hit some tough but achievable targets. You will generate retail sales and elevate partnerships in designated territory. Specifically, you will:
- Achieve seasonal sales goals as determined by the National Beauty Sales & Education Manager and Territory Sales Manager (TSM) through store visits, educational support, events and relationship building.
- Coordinate optimal store visit schedule with Territory Sales Manager and strategize plans to achieve sales goals and execute corporate initiatives.
- Collaborate with Territory Sales Manager to create monthly calendar to optimally support focus doors and sales achievement.
- Support, activate and drive all corporate event initiatives and programs, under the direction of the Territory Sales Manager.
- Track and monitor event sales impact.
- Initiate and develop relationships with store personnel to ensure ongoing support of the Dyson brand event and sales initiatives.
- Marketing and Event Calendar execution
- Activate store visit calendar under the direction of the Territory Sales Manager, and recap store successes, opportunities and action plans post-visit
- Review sales weekly, strategize and collaborate with Territory Sales Manager to drive results
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store staff, by showing up on time and building brand presence.
- Communicate with Territory Sales Manager regularly via status call. Prepare updates as directed.
- Communicate stock concerns to Territory Sales Manager as needed to support business.
- Communicate with store leadership about brand corporate initiatives, successes/opportunities, press activity and in-store updates and animations.
About youAn enthusiastic, driven and flexible professional who has:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in cosmetic retail experience required, including presentation, event, and selling ability
- Existing productive relationship with retail partners
- Proven ability to drive sell-through
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and motivational skills
- Goals and results-oriented attitude
- Punctuality and follow-through skills a must
- Creative sales driver with passion, energy and love of the beauty industry
- Has an engaging, driven and dynamic personality
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook strongly desired
- Has a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to travel within the territory
- Is comfortable with some overnight travel within their territory
- Is able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Experience in Hairstyling is an asset
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.