- Information Technology, Supply Chain and Logistics, Procurement
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for SAP ERP Technical Architect. Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance, People & collaboration and Automotive.
- The role will require a detailed understanding of end-to-end finance business processes and translation of these into SAP functional designs.
- The role will require facilitation of regular design based changes ranging from the introduction of new markets to the resolution of change requests to improve system capability
- The role requires a significant effort in leading the next major design step change for SAP ECC – a move to the SAP HANA platform – a multi-year multi-step business critical change in the way our ERP capability is provided
- You will work with business stakeholders to understand business plans that might drive the architecture for the ERP application landscape.
- You will need to communicate design decisions to key stakeholders to ensure the architecture is understood, opportunities for improvement are identified and delivery of the correct solution is achieved
- Work with third parties and partners to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the ERP application landscape
- Act as the design authority point of contact for working projects within your solution landscape
- Ensure adherence to the core IT Application Strategy and Design principles in alignment with Dyson’s own Enterprise Architect
- A proven track record of architecture is essential
- A proven track record of senior level business engagement / stakeholder management is essential
- Extensive experience in leading solution designs across finance, supply chain (procurement and logistics)
- Experience of the general SAP solution landscape is essential
- Understanding of security principles and policies ensuring these are applied to the design of solutions
- Able to act as a liaison between technical, functional and support functions both on and offshore
- Ability to identify technology, functionality and methods that could be of significant benefit to Dyson and drive those through into successful implementation.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines