Our global reputation is priceless and it always hangs on what we do next. Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in.
Dyson is hiring an experienced SAP Ariba Procurement Business Process and Systems Manager in Singapore.
Reporting to Centre of Excellence Leader, the SAP Ariba Procurement Business Process and Systems Manager will work with business stakeholders in developing SAP Ariba based solutions for addressing manufacturing and direct procurement processes. You will be the subject matter expert who defines, implements and optimizes the SAP Ariba solution. With a strong manufacturing and procurement background, you can understand and translate the needs into substantial evolutions. The role includes communication and collaboration with remote teams and involves challenging problem-solving related tasks. You will work as part of the COE (Center of Excellence) team responsible for the governance, mastery and innovation and establish its owns SAP Ariba COE. Develop design approaches and recommendations to meet specific business requirements. Interact with business users to document enhancement requests and design solutions. Work with global business users on analysis business data and deriving business metrics and insights. Interact with Technical team to get highly complex enhancements developed. Test and confirm the enhancements. Interact with senior business and IT stakeholders in the client organization to provide updates, jointly resolve issues, etc. Interact with technical and data/IT team members to resolve issues in the solution. Help train business users in using the solutions and support them as required to execute the newly configured or developed Ariba solutions. You will help to ensure that the Ariba System are continually developed and improved both to increase operational efficiency and cope with a fast-growing and increasingly complex business operation. You will need to understand the impact of all SAP Ariba modules on different areas of the business and how it interacts within the various Dyson systems.
This role is a combination of technical and strategic within Global Manufacturing and Procurement which can leverage great career developments.
About the role
* Support the strategic blueprint for procurement relating to Ariba and other systems
* Provides technical and functional expertise in the area of Strategic Procurement ECO systems
* Manages complex Strategic Procurement ECO systems applications throughout the application lifecycle including technical environments, change and release management.
* Establishes and manages the integration with Finance, Procurement, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Systems.
* Manages requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business stakeholders in order to ensure the total solution delivered meets or exceeds expectations.
* Maintains and influences business process design; validates and interprets business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases and use BPM Tooling
* Solves unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
* Uses knowledge of application management operations, investigates and identifies operational needs, problems and opportunities and uses Business Process Mapping to phrase and manage requirements or organizational improvements.
* Provides leadership to project team to deliver mid-size and moderate complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost-effective way.
* Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects and may represent the organization.
* Ensures documentation according to Dyson Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
* Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labour laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.).
* Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise and actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers.
* Establish integration with relevant systems from Global Functions within the Global IT Organization and leads change in analysing and guiding on solutions within ongoing processes.
* Provides support to user acceptance testing (UAT) and other required testing such as System Integration and Unit Testing.
* Collaboratively work with application support teams
* Establish Centre of Excellence for SAP Ariba
KEY Skills / Experience required
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent 5 years or more of relevant experience.
* PMI Professional in Business Analyses or equivalent
* At least 5 year of Functional and technical Expertise in Strategic Procurement ECO systems applications
* Experience of at least 2 full life cycle projects for environments like SAP ARIBA from Blueprint, Realization, Migration, Cut-over, Training, Go-Live, Stabilization
* Experience of managing support offshore organizations
* Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
* Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in technology industry within functional area.
* Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
* Experience in communicating efficient to business and IT leaders on content, context, process and decision making.
* Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
* Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
* Experience in Stakeholder relationship management.
* Experience in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in the business area and outside.
* Experience in presenting on conferences and business meetings.
* Experience in configuring Templates for SLP, Risk, Contracts Managements/Contract Compliance and Sourcing.
* Experience in setting up the end to end connections between SLP to SAP MDG/ECC/P2P and interface setups including CIG, ERP mappings and etc.
* Knowledge in overall process flow between Ariba upstream and downstream.
* Knowledge in setting up RFQ forms in Guided Buying and knowledge in d-Form integration.
* Technical Knowledge in interfaces and middleware such as CIG, ITK, PI, API and Webservices.
* Experience in Master data setup within Ariba and from SAP Hana.
* Experience in Parameter enablement through Intelligent Configuration Manager or Service Requests.
* Experience in enabling APIs, setting up custom forms and basic reports.
* Knowledge in Ariba permissions, role and user setup.
Underlying characteristic/behaviour required
* High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
* Organised and methodical. Applies and enforces agreed standards and ways of working
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* Able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with key stakeholders
* Works to high standards, Inquisitive and thorough in approach
* Thirst to learn about new areas and develop new areas of expertise
* Ability to think out of the box
* Self-motivated, dynamic, results-driven and assertive
* Good presentation skills at all levels of the organization
* Enjoy challenges and thrives on them
* Attention to detail without losing bigger picture
* Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to make decisions
* Able to co-ordinate and adjust own work tasks with others in order to meet deadlines
* Self-motivated, yet knows when to seek assistance from more senior subject-matter-experts
* Actively pursues learning and personal development.
* Willing and able to adjust to multiple and changing work demands.
* Handles more strategic challenges with confidence.
* Seeks and welcomes feedback.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us