- Information Technology
- Poland - Krakow Office
The new Employee Services function within Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing employee services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
About The Role
The Dyson Business System Team is responsible for the content and transformation of the platforms through which Dyson engages and transacts with its wide array of Suppliers.
The chosen Dyson supplier landscape is SAP Ariba for Downstream Procurement processes.
Will be the DBS Systems Lead who develops design approaches and recommendations to meet specific business requirements regarding SAP Ariba.
- Develop, build, test and deploy new Ariba functionalities - with focus on Ariba Downstream
- Coordinate with our external and internal stakeholders and Ariba Partners
- Design and deliver opportunities to streamline workflows and system processes
- Support S2P Operations team members and business stakeholders on Supplier Enablement and Ariba Catalogue and PR2PO
- Collaborate with SAP Ariba Team to understand incoming system enhancements and assess impact in Dyson processes
- Maintain process documentation and proper work instructions
- Supports Global Process Owners in driving Ariba system improvements, digitalization, and optimization
- Provide support for Dyson Operations team
- Provide various reporting on supplier enablement status, process compliance, supplier data base
- Cooperate with Supplier Services team members to understand and manage the end-to-end procure-to-pay cycle and supplier master data processes
- Min. 3 years of SAP Ariba experience in similar role (Subject Matter Expert/Process Lead)
- Strong Downstream SAP Ariba solutions competences
- Understanding of SAP Ariba and S/4 connections - the end-to-end Source-to-Pay cycle and supplier master data processes
- Ability to work as part of a small team, while also able to work autonomously – project leadership and contribution
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications
- Ability to participate and contribute in the projects
- Accustomed to working remotely in a multicultural environment
- Results-oriented, open-minded, enthusiastic to changes and looking for solutions
- University diploma (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- Fluency in English
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
- Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
- Possibility of working from home
- Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
- Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses (every 2 years)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.