- Procurement, Automotive
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for SAP ERP Technical Architect. Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance, People & collaboration and Automotive.
- The role will require knowledge of core SAP functional capabilities to include;
- SAP FICO (Finance)
- SAP MM (Materials Management)
- SAP SD (Sales & Distribution)
- SAP LO (Logistics)
- The role will require a detailed understanding of end-to-end finance business processes and translation of these into SAP functional designs.
- The role will require facilitation of regular design based changes ranging from the introduction of new markets to the resolution of change requests to improve system capability
- The role requires a significant effort in leading the next major design step change for SAP ECC – a move to the SAP HANA platform – a multi-year multi-step business critical change in the way our ERP capability is provided
- You will work with business stakeholders to understand business plans that might drive the architecture for the ERP application landscape.
- You will need to communicate design decisions to key stakeholders to ensure the architecture is understood, opportunities for improvement are identified and delivery of the correct solution is achieved
- Work with third parties and partners to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the ERP application landscape
- Act as the design authority point of contact for working projects within your solution landscape
- Ensure adherence to the core IT Application Strategy and Design principles in alignment with Dyson’s own Enterprise Architect
- This successful candidate will work closely with the ERP Solution Architect. The role will require active participation in leading, defining and shaping the newly formed Solution Architecture Practice within Dyson IT Application Services.
- A proven track record of architecture is essential
- A proven track record of senior level business engagement / stakeholder management is essential
- Extensive experience in leading solution designs across finance, supply chain (procurement and logistics)
- Experience of the general SAP solution landscape is essential
- Understanding of security principles and policies ensuring these are applied to the design of solutions
- Able to act as a liaison between technical, functional and support functions both on and offshore
- Ability to identify technology, functionality and methods that could be of significant benefit to Dyson and drive those through into successful implementation.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines