- Project and Programme Management
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention.
About the role
- You will be a change agent in building a culture of supply chain planning process efficiency and effectiveness through continuous improvement and digitalization activities.
- You will be the key driver working closely with Global Supply Chain Planning leadership team, business stakeholders and various functional leads in fostering an effective working relationship to manage the delivery of shared services and to monitor compliance with obligations of agreement and resolve escalated issues with regard to the SAP IBP implementation.
- Support the SC Planning functions across the Group (and Market) in the adoption of SAP IBP in the following:
- Work to identify, refine and standardise processes, policies and practices consistent with the SC Planning direction
- Assist to develop approaches and strategies for the contract manufacturers and Dyson manufacturing collaboration process which contribute towards the overall planning process
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Business, Business Administration/ Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field of study qualified with
- More than 5 years of proven track records in external / in-house consulting environment in driving continuous improvements project
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to drive change management and continuous improvements will be key to succeed in this role.
- Possess strong communication and stakeholders management; able to influence and drive changes among operational and business stakeholders.
- Familiar with SAP IBP, Ariba, TeamCenter and S/4Hana systems relating to supply chain planning activities.
- Team player preferably with cross cultural skills.
- The ability to utilise LEAN Six Sigma methodologies or equivalent framework will be of great advantage.
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated and persistent resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the core change management plans: Sponsor Plan, People Manager Plan, Communications Plan, and Training Plan
- Create actionable deliverables for any required "Extend" plans, such as the Resistance Management Plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach people managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.