- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
This is a new role created in the Group IT team, reporting into the Head of Enterprise Solutions (SAP) with responsibility for the design and governance of IT applications and services within manufacturing and supply chain domains. Having a balanced mix of technical and business skills, this role will ensure that solutions are developed appropriately - aligned to business requirements and global architectural standards.
The technical solution may have impact on process and organization structure. You must possess good knowledge of the operating models and consider these aspects in the solution design. You are responsible to provide comprehensive guidance on the new development and modifications to solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, and standards. Impact assessment must be carried out on existing and planned solution components to ensure compatibility.
As a SAP Production Planning ( PP), Quality Management QM) and Supply Chain ( SCM) Application Solution Lead, you will drive the design, integrity and flexibility in these applications, and set the direction and pace of strategic change that supports business needs now and into the future. You will be part of the Technical Design Authority Group to provide and/or review the solution presented by various project teams. You may lead projects such as Application Upgrade and Improvement.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Designing Dyson’s end-to-end manufacturing and supply chain IT solutions which cover planning, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, quality management and warehouse.
- Working in alignment with the other architecture teams on solution, data, security, and infrastructure.
- Working with Dyson strategic partners and system integrators to understand future trends, innovation, and opportunities to identify capability gaps, and continuous improvement.
- Working with Integration Teams on transfer of data via EDI IDOC between SAP and third party system.
- Reviewing and approving Technical Design Document (such as Functional Specification) to ensure the design / solution proposed adheres to good design principles and global standards.
- At least 7-10 years' solution lead and/or technology consulting experience in similar industry with a dynamic global organisation.
- Hands-on experience in Design & Configuration and support on SAP PP, MM, LE and QM and the Master data that supports these functions.
- Strong integration knowledge between Demand and Supply Planning and knowledge of end-to-end process and system flow across Applications (such as SAP IBP and ARIBA) and within S/4HANA Modules
- Experience in SAP integration with MES Systems.
- Experience of full software delivery lifecycle with at least three SAP end-to-end implementation in the capacity of Solution Lead, within a complex, heterogeneous system environment.
- Experience in designing and integrating systems and processes for third-party managed distribution centres and contract manufacturers.
- Ability to translate business needs, identify technology, functionality and methods that could be of significant benefit to Dyson and drive those through to successful implementation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of sales and distribution, eCommerce, aftersales and warehouse operation.
- Knowledge of SAP IBP, ARIBA, MES
- Knowledge of IDOC or ABAP
- Flexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and benefits for the business
- The ability to work to deadlines and deliver on time
- Drive and resilience to see complex and time intensive projects through to execution
- Ability to quickly understand and put into practice complex ideas and processes
- A team player with a positive, ‘will do’ attitude and the ability to be flexible yet have a disciplined approach
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas and plans to support business decisions
- Determined and assertive, prepared to get into the detail to understand the complexity of processes and systems as required
- Mature and robust personality
- Excellent analytical ability with a great attention to detail
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.