- Research Engineering, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
About the role
· As scrum master with one or two teams to delivery Robotics Software incrementally.
· Facilitate the agile ceremonies for scrum team. Manage to bring team members focus on the meeting discussion and agenda.
· In day-to-day, work with team/s to remove impediments, manage team’s dependency and risk.
· Proactively offers advice to PO and external team to ensure team is progressing well.
· Responsible on monitoring the team’s health and work with team members closely to ensure team’s health moving to the right direction.
· Responsible to reporting team status transparently and systematic by applying the tools permitted by DYSON.
· Work with Scrum master Community and RTE (Release Train Engineer) to improve agile practices.
· Coach team on the Agile knowledge, practices either in groups or individually.
- Share and deploy the good practices, way of
working and processes from top to down to team members, to help increase
the effectiveness and efficiency of SAFE within Dyson.
Key Skills / Experience
- 3+ years experienced in Scrum Mastering area.
· Experienced use of Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence).
· Agile Coach.
· Certified Scrum Master.
· Ability to coach, empower and lead teams to self-organisation, self-management and encourage team continuous learning and improvement.
· Able to change style depending on the communication required. Not afraid to challenge team members when necessary.
· Self-confidence on the scrum knowledge and how to apply it.
· Well self-management on can make own decisions about scrum master priority in a day, week and sprint time frame.
- Ability to work independently, make good judgement when to ask for consultation from others, when to push back and when to make decision appropriately
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.