- Project and Programme Management
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Research, Design and Engineering families!
About the role
- As scrum master with one or two teams to delivery Robotics Software incrementally.
- Facilitate the agile ceremonies for scrum team. Manage to bring team members focus on the meeting discussion and agenda.
- In day-to-day, work with team/s to remove impediments, manage team’s dependency and risk.
- Proactively offers advice to PO and external team to ensure team is progressing well.
- Responsible on monitoring the team’s health and work with team members closely to ensure team’s health moving to the right direction.
- Responsible to reporting team status transparently and systematic by applying the tools permitted by DYSON.
- Work with Scrum master Community and RTE (Release Train Engineer) to improve agile practices.
- Coach team on the Agile knowledge, practices either in groups or individually.
- Share and deploy the good practices, way of working and processes from top to down to team members, to help increase the effectiveness and efficiency of SAFE within Dyson.
Key Skills / Experience
- 3+ years experienced in Scrum Mastering area.
- Experienced use of Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence).
- Agile Coach.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Ability to coach, empower and lead teams to self-organisation, self-management and encourage team continuous learning and improvement.
- Able to change style depending on the communication required. Not afraid to challenge team members when necessary.
- Self-confidence on the scrum knowledge and how to apply it.
- Well self-management on can make own decisions about scrum master priority in a day, week and sprint time frame.
- Ability to work independently, make good judgement when to ask for consultation from others, when to push back and when to make decision appropriately
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops. A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.