- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
The Dyson Link Smart home app is central to our Smart Home experience at Dyson. Developed in Swift and Kotlin, our iOS and Android native apps support the full range of Dyson connected purifiers, heaters, robots and lights. The team is located in the UK and Singapore and comprised of 5 Scrum teams, working in an agile environment to deliver and support a new version to app stores every four weeks. Central to our approach are continuous delivery, self-managing teams and automated testing. We have a full programme of product launches, feature improvements and continual enhancements that make working on the Dyson Link app an exciting place to be!
About the role
We are on the lookout for an experienced Scrum Master to join our mobile app team in Singapore. You’ll be working with 1 or 2 teams in collaboration with your Product Owner. You appreciate the need to deliver robust, testable code balanced against the need to deliver fast.
- Working with and coaching the teams who are delivering features and improvements to our Dyson Link app, ensuring they are tested, robust and scalable
- Helping make sure the agile ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, planning, sprint demos and retrospectives, are fresh, relevant, and useful
- Working with Product Owners to ensure upcoming work is well understood and refined
- Liaising with colleagues from other Agile Release Trains (Cloud, Embedded Software etc.) to identify dependencies and share new ideas and ways of working
- Sharing knowledge within the app team to develop your skills and competencies and those of your teammates
- Contributing to and sometimes running Agile Forum sessions or facilitating a CoP in order to encourage debate on new topics and ideas
- Using data to both identify sub-optimal working practices but also highlighting and celebrating improvements over time
- Helping to review and reset at the start of each SAFe Increment
- You are a Scrum Master who is looking for a new challenge in an agile-friendly, encouraging, and collaborative environment
- You are enthusiastic and energetic with an ability to coach, empower and lead teams to self-organisation
- A great communicator, you will also have proven presentation and facilitation skills, which will ensure you garner respect from your teammates
- You’re interested in how technology can improve the environments people live in
- You’re a collaborative person that believes in the Agile principles and how they can help empowered teams deliver the best software
- You’re passionate about learning new things and sharing those things with others
- You get satisfaction from solving real-world problems with well-crafted software
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.