- United States - Chicago Office
In order to meet the demands of our growth we are hiring a Search Optimization Specialist to help with the day-to-day operations on our eCommerce Team. This is an entry-level role that has significant opportunity for growth. If you are looking at breaking into eCommerce or digital sales and marketing, this is your opportunity! Early career professionals and upcoming graduates (Spring 2022) are encouraged to apply.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
SEO knowledge is critical for any digitally led organization, especially those trying to expand their eCommerce performance. If done well, SEO can drive great efficiencies and revenue growth over time. It’s a skillset that requires an interest in content and technical setup that builds an understanding of search algorithms and ranking methods. Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AEM and BrightEdge are just a few of the programs you will get exposure too and become proficient in using.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's digital channels
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write compelling and high-quality website content, including the category and product-level content.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.