- India - Gurgaon Office
Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. This new role will be responsible for building a new DBS Centre, transitioning the existing teams into the DBS in Dyson: developing the centre and building on the DBS vision including defining new ways of working, building and maintaining teams, developing the Centre to generate internal demand and providing local management of all the teams in the Centre.
About The Role
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Perform accurate and timely period end close activities for the Markets assigned.
- Ensure Dyson financials are prepared in line with application of accounting policies and guidelines.
- Prepare accurate balance sheet reconciliations in line with deadlines, drive the resolution for the aged/unexplained items.
- Support the preparation of monthly cash flow forecast in line with Group guidance and in line with deadlines.
- Support the preparation of annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submission.
- Support the year end activities.
- Support the internal and external audit process.
- Perform internal controls activities to ensure compliance.
- Provide data analysis and explanation for the month end P&L meetings.
- Establish understanding of performance drivers for the month and follow up as required, investigating all variances and issues.
- Ensure knowledge of markets both from a controls and commercial stand point are maintained.
- Fulfil any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Support the improvements and participate in the projects according to the assignment by the Financial Controller.
The Senior Accountant is expected on HOW:
- Accounting expertise and independency in the resolution of issues, providing solutions proposal,
- Presenting pro can do attitude and improvement mindset,
- Being Team Player
- Being Agile and Change Driver
- Being cooperative in the multicultural environment
- University degree (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- CA qualification, a must.
- 5 -7 years experience in the area of RTR in the international organisation.
- Knowledge of SAP and Blackline; lean six sigma qualification a plus.
- Fluency in English and clear and concise communication style.
- Thorough and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and inquisitive.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.