- £ competitive
- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleAs senior agile delivery manager you will sit across the Digital Transformation team within Commercial. Your focus will be on bringing together consistent experiences across all channels in Dyson to ensure we are delivering truly experience led interactions.
You will be responsible for overseeing a team of agile delivery managers, coaching and mentoring them as required. Defining and working within a world-class UX, UI & Copy team to deliver across Retail, APP, Web, Social & Email. You will work closely with the Commercial Product Owner ensuring we deliver our projects and ensure we create the best in class experience for our users.
You will have extensive and demonstrable experience of agile delivery in a complex organisation, and the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects at pace. You will be able to draw from your experience to flex and shape your agile ways of working to suit the task at hand.
- Ensuring the Agile principles and methods are designed and adhered to within Commercial
- Ensuring consistency of approach and quality of output
- Helping to define the methods, processes and principles for the Commercial function (UX, UI & Copy)
- Ensuring the Design outputted is best in class at all times and is delivered on time and to the correct requirements of our Development team and the Commercial Product owner.
- Working with the Commercial Product Owner and BA to scope, gather requirements and deliver the ambitious Commercial Projects in 2020 and beyond.
About youKey Skills
- 3 years+ agile delivery, across multiple teams
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal; at all levels of the organisation with both technical and business stakeholders
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive and motivational toward others
- Ability to constantly multi-task, and prioritise own and others work according to a changing business environment.
- Ability to work in a 2 week sprint cycle and continuously push the team to deliver each quarter against their goals
- Management of cross-functional teams, leading daily and weekly scrum ceremonies and other key meetings
- Management and creation of user stories for ‘experience’ epics
- Management of the end of end delivery of cross channel experiences, multiple experiences being delivered at any one time
- Working towards waterfall projects within the rest of the organisation to keep projects on track
- Ability to create project plans
- Manage resource allocation for the Experience team across projects, forecasting bottlenecks and mitigating risks
- Experience in using JIRA or other similar systems
- Strong leader
- Line management experience
- Experience in leading others in the same discipline – supporting their daily tasks, coaching and mentoring them as required
- Desire to drive the community of practice for ADMs, scrum masters and project managers across a number of teams, in order to grow and strengthen the discipline within the department.
Reporting and working across the business:
- Ability to work closely with the Global Head of Digital Delivery and Demand on constantly refining and improving processes within the Experience team to suit the evolving landscape, ensuring process updates are rolled out across the Experience team and followed by all ADMs.
- Ability to coach and support team members and other areas of the business in the adoption of agile ways of working, whilst remaining flexible about the implementation of these processes
- Strong stakeholder communications, creating and collating reporting with input from the team of Experience ADMs, weekly and daily to the Global Head of Digital Delivery and Demand
- Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders and the Global Head of Digital Delivery and Demand
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Results focused
- Creative problem solver
- Willing and able to get hands on when necessary
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.