- Information Technology
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
About the role
Our IT teams provide modern solutions that help remove complexity and drive efficiency as our business changes and grows. The way we function is constantly evolving and becoming more digital, with an ever-increasing number of new platforms and tools available. Our Commercial & Connectivity team work with business colleagues to understand what solutions they need, providing development and delivery services globally.
Reporting into the Global IT Director – Commercial & Connectivity and working closely with Product Managers, you’ll lead the Agile delivery of our E-Commerce and Customer Service Product changes. This is an exciting time to join Dyson as we have a very ambitious roadmap of technology changes to support our expanding Product Catalogue, so career development opportunities will be available.
Using Agile methodologies you’ll develop and maintain a rolling backlog of change, on behalf of the Product Managers or Product Owners. Your teams will be multi-functional, and sometimes matrix-managed, and they’ll support the delivery, analysis, design, development and quality assurance of these changes. These teams are at the heart of all delivery, and you’ll support them by removing all impediments and motivating and encouraging them to be the best they can possibly be.
You’ll need to bring together experts from different departments and third parties to ensure we can deliver what is required. Security and operational requirements will be forefront in your mind, as they are critical to ensure our changes can be deployed and used effectively in production. You’ll also be managing your budget, risks and delivery timescales to ensure success.
This role will be based on-site, ideally at our office in Bristol City Centre, or at our state-of-the-art technology campus in Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
You’ll be a highly experienced Agile Project / Delivery Manager with E-Commerce experience, who is adept at managing multiple teams in one or more of the following practices – SCRUM/DSDM/Lean/SAFe. You’ll be expert at implementing e-commerce and/or customer service solutions and you’ll demonstrate previous success in delivering continuous improvements in this space.
Other key requirements include:
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to learn very quickly.
- Flexibility, adaptability and thrives in a very fast-paced, pioneering and ever-evolving, global environment.
- Ethical with integrity and the ability to show sensitivity to the wider cultural differences across Dyson globally.
- Experience of delivering the functional as well as the non-functional, e.g., performance, security, operations etc.
Our global projects involve exciting, cutting-edge technology so thinking on your feet, managing stakeholders and driving change across various platforms is also key.
Please note - We ask that you please provide evidence of your work with your application (e.g., website, portfolio etc.)
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Free bus (coach) travel to and from Malmesbury campus from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham and Swindon
- 27 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
- Ability to purchase additional holidays
- Free parking on-site (excluding Bristol)
- On-site hair salon, sports centre and gym – all free
- Free lunch and free, (unlimited) hot drinks and fruit
- Free on-site Lifestyle Assist service (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
Health & Wellbeing
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health Assessments
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free GP service (both on-site and digital)
- Free gym, fitness classes and wellbeing centre on-site
- Fertility treatment and menopause support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.