- Owner Experience
- United States - Chicago Office
Senior Customer Experience Analyst – Americas
(note, internal title: Senior Owner Experience Analyst)
Location: United States – Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the role
The Senior Customer Experience Analyst will be accountable for analyzing and reporting on the customer experience across the US, Canada and Mexico. The role reports to the Head of CRM & Loyalty and sits within the Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce team. Working across cross-functional teams, this person will focus on gleaning actionable insights from our customer data as it relates to brand engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
To ensure the customers’ experience across all touchpoints is consistent and uniquely Dyson, the Senior Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for deriving and sharing insights that support our retention program.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Represent the voice of our owners and enable stakeholders (through insights and data) to do the same
- Build insights that inform and improve our customer experiences
- Utilize our 1st party data and owner segmentation model to recommend the next best action
- Leverage data sources that include but are not limited to: our Google Cloud platform data warehouse, Forsta survey data used for measuring NPS, Sprinklr Social Media listening tool and Google Analytics
- Ensure data privacy standards are kept at all times
- Previous analyst experience (3-5 years) demonstrating commercial success by activating DTC, customer or commercial insights through quantitative data analysis.
- Day-to-day experience using SQL to query and analyze data mining for insights. Preferred: experience with Google Looker, Tableau and Python.
- Experience identifying and investigating data quality issues within large data sets
- Expertise in creating visualization of insights as well as strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong collaborator and the ability to effectively influence others
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.