- Supplier Relationship Management
- India - Gurgaon Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Manage process and transactions in defined areas:
- Support supplier onboarding and qualification process
- Manage Vendor Master data records in Ariba and SAP S4
- Support Contract Creation in Ariba contracting module
- Support Contract Management process
- Validate Purchase Requisition and provide support for requestors
- Monitor PR to PO process ensuring PO were generated and distributed to suppliers
- Analyse PO failures and provide solutions to eliminate issues
- Catalogue creation (both punchout and internal)
- Catalogues maintenance, ensure catalogues are active and up to date, update catalogue items list
- Support catalogue compliance process
- mailbox supplier and stakeholder queries
- at hoc reporting
- support System teams in new implementations
- Provide process and transaction support
- Cooperating with Accounts Payable team to complete the Procure-to-Pay process
Understanding of end to end Source to Pay processes.
Experience in Supplier Management, Contract Management or PR2PO process,
Comfortable with ambiguity, action oriented and able to balance varied priorities
Ability to work independently and as a team member
Familiar with SAP Ariba
Fluent in English additional European language(s) would be an asset
Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.