- China - Shanghai Office
- AR Reconciliation and clearing for direct online and retail stores.
- Open items follow up to communicate with cross functions to resolve them order by order.
- Follow up of AR write off and other corresponding treatment.
- Summarize, reconcile and book different types of sales commission and other promo cost for all online stores.
- Preparation of monthly open AR report with necessary reasons.
- Credit control and monthly recon for open AR with landlords.
- Review and approval of VAT special invoice requests from retail stores.
- Refund and red invoice follow up for return and other VAT invoice issue settlement.
- Other business support.
- Around 3-5 years A/R working experience, e-commerce working experience is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related.
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft office operation of excel.
- Familiar with Golden Tax, Chinese accounting /tax regulations.
- Good communication of English.
- Be responsible, work in detail and patient, able to work under pressure
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.