- Operational Engineering
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
Job Description (Senior Process Engineer)
- Comply fully with relevant Environmental, Health and Safety related procedures, acts, regulation, standards, code of practice and other applicable requirements
- Support and comply with company energy objectives, target and action plan
- Comply with all set occupational health and safety work practice in workplace. Support in analysis and assessment of risks at work and suggest countermeasures.
- Ensure that the production lines meet and sustain productivity, yield and scrap cost requirements by eliminating causes of variations of 4M's through effective utilization of PFMEA
- Collaborate with cross-functional team for root cause analysis and corrective action to resolve chronic line issue as well as quality and reliability issue
- Leading in creation and implementation of operating procedures, work instructions and process control methodology to sustain high process capabilities
- Spearhead continuous improvement activities to optimize process capabilities and reliabilities
- Understand product quality compliance based from customer’s requirements
- Suggest process training course that will strengthen skill and competency of Engineers and Technicians
- PLC programming
- Experience in script programming (C#)
- other programming environment like Structured Text, Logic Diagrams, Block Diagrams
- Background in web development
- HMI development
- Machine troubleshooting experience
- Experience with integrating different brands of actuators and sensors
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.