- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Verify Dyson products software features, compatibility and performance, including soak, robust and stability test.
- Develop software test strategies; create software test plans.
- Design test cases and automation test scripts, select regression test cases.
- Build-up software automation test environment.
- Execute related software tests, and report problems via the defect tracking system. Analyse, research, and track software defects through their resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
- Work directly with the software development engineers during the software development process. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle.
- Participate in related project meetings throughout the development and test process to help guide the delivery of a quality product.
- Analyse test results and prepare test summary reports.
- Review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability.
- Continuously improve software test with new software technologies and methodologies.
- Plus with artificial intelligence, machine learning and so on software test experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of Software testing in embedded systems such as Linux / RTOS / ROS/Embedded C
- Familiar with languages such as Python, C++, C, Java, etc.
- Possess a good understanding of agile software development, basic electronics hardware, the interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry.
- A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Software and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.
- It will be plus if experienced in Agile Software testing
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.