- Information Technology
- Poland - Krakow Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Our aim, as Dyson IT, is to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
About the role
The objective of this role is to support the Senior Business Analyst for Finance and Dyson Business Services (DBS) with the shaping and demand for IT FI/DBS services. They will work with the business and colleagues in IT to support the detailed understanding of business requirements and how to meet these through the innovative use of technology solutions, governance compliance, road mapping and strategic planning.
The Senior BA, reporting to the Lead Business Analyst and working with the Senior IT Manager is responsible for:
- Responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end from facilitating and organising workshops during project early discovery phase to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks.
- Delivering and/or leading other business analysts activities to elicit requirements that are in line with industry standard best practices, considers all aspects of the business process from requirements to delivering desired output whilst considering ease of ongoing support, administration and maintenance.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of various Finance and DBS systems, including SAP S4 Finance/MDG, OneStream, Blackline, VIM, Ariba, amongst others, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Assist the business stakeholders in making decisions on the S4 SAP Finance configuration and the optimal use of the Finance solutions
- Conduct 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring. Line managing either Associate Business Analysts and/or BAs working to them on a single complex project. Acting as a mentor to stakeholders with the business, BAs and Associate BAs.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that solutions meet business needs and are designed to minimize risk
- Provide training and support to end users on the use of the solution, especially S4, VIM, Ariba
- Collaborate with project teams and stakeholders to manage project timelines, scope, and expectations
- Identify and resolve issues that arise during the Finance system implementation
- Work with the business stakeholders and project teams to develop and implement change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of the Finance solutions
- Stay up to date with the latest Finance application features and functionality and provide recommendations for new features that could benefit the organization
- Devise and plan analysis approach for project work.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Produces or guides others to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches to performing business activities.
- Helping to own and build our core Finance/DBS Business Process Catalogue
- Become an active member of our Corporate BA community
- Years (>4) of broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- SAP implementation & product management experience. Years (>2) experience of Finance applications (S4, VIM, Ariba, Blackline, OneStream) and common Finance Processes. SAP implementation & product management experience
- Ideally a relevant professional qualification (e.g., BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA Level 3 Certified Business Analysis Professional) or equivalent
- Strong understanding of Finance Applications configuration and business processes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of business stakeholder management
- Experience of operating within a global organization with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a structure and level of detail that can be easily impacted against existing solution capabilities and developed into detailed project plans.
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers
- Experience of working closely with teams across the globe, accommodating various time zones
- Experience of working various with global Finance and DBS teams and understanding of the challenges around local legislations
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven.
- Inquisitive, proactive and innovative.
- Strong leader.
- Ethical, personal integrity.
- Quick learner.
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Thrives on change.
- Sensitive to cultural differences across Dyson Worldwide.
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Performance-related bonus
- Life assurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee, and tea
- Cafeteria benefits, wellness programme, cinema tickets, multisport card, etc.
- Dyson on-site canteen with discounted meals
- Employee medical cover, with the opportunity to buy cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and dependents
- Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.