- Information Technology, Project Management, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
The role will be in our new automotive business, which is a greenfield deployment for our Electric Vehicle. This includes definition, design and deployment of new end to end IT solutions at pace and scale while laying the organisational foundations for the Global BA Practice Automotive. You will have business Knowledge on Manufacturing requirements.
- Delivering and/or leading analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of single large or multiple small information systems, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Investigating and analysing business situations and business needs.
- Identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large-scale projects.
- Review others work product ensuring appropriate quality.
- Conduct 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions.
- Produces or guides other to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches to performing business activities.
- Line managing either Associate Business Analysts and/or BAs working to them on a single complex project.
- Acting as a mentor to stakeholders with the business, BAs and Associate BAs.
- Years (>4) of broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations within a £1bn+ OEM.
- Business Knowledge requirements (some or all) – Manufacturing, Inbound & Outbound Logistics, Procurement
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines