- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the role
As a Senior Business Analyst you will sit within the Global IT Function and be responsible for supporting analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions. Typically supporting the implementation of information system and enhancements in line with business need and aiding benefits realisation.
The role requires business awareness, an ability to think conceptually, enthusiasm for business change and innovation.
You will be key in supporting Dyson to become an ever more increasingly digital business by making digital services and information more efficient.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Investigate, analyse and review project or business documentation;
- Support the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems;
- Support the creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems;
- Produce business models and assist in the development of business cases
This is a 1 year, fixed term contract.
- Relevant professional qualifications, ideally Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice and Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- Experience/Expertise in Sharepoint Online, Sharepoint On-Prem, Security and Information Protection and Windows 10 upgrades.
- Good domain/system knowledge
- Ability to cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning and can achieve excellent results on small, less complicated work without supervision
- Ability to provide specialist advice on their subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
- Conversant with techniques covering full range of modelling situations. Models current and desired scenarios as directed. Selects appropriate modelling techniques for meeting assigned objectives
- Applies data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of business processes, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions). Advises database designers and other application development team members on the details of data structures and associated components.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.