- Information Technology
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
We are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join Dyson’s Owner Experience team. Based in Dyson’s software & technology hub in Bristol, you will have the opportunity to work in a community of talented technologists who work with the Dyson business globally to put our customers first.
You’ll join a team of Business Analysts working in our Owner Experience Platform team (OXP). The role is with the Owner Experience Platform team, OXP, based in Bristol. OXP is an exciting, fast paced team responsible for the development and delivery of enhancements to support our eCommerce platform, Dyson.com. Now, more than ever, it is important that we work closely with the Dyson market place to understand the needs of our customers and adapt our platform to suit demand. OXP has been successfully delivering new solutions at pace using our agile delivery model.
About the role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Product Owners to help analyse and qualify new demand from the business. You will ensure this demand is captured in the form of Epics or User Stories.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will use your knowledge and experience in agile delivery to coach and support our Business Analysts, ensuring that the artefacts are of high quality and delivered in an efficient manner. As well refining and elaborating your own requirements, you will assist the Business Analysts in their approach to requirements delivery, helping to remove blockers and actively supporting BA’s in the elaboration of the more complex requirements.
The Senior Business Analyst will support the Lead Business Analyst in the continual improvement of processes, artefacts and skill sets within the project. You will be part of the quality review process, helping to ensure that BA delivery standards are consistently high across the team.
Our Senior Business Analysts have line management responsibilities, supporting our Business Analysts with their performance and helping them to develop their skill sets and supporting the development of their career in Dyson.
- You will be an experienced Business Analyst, with demonstrable experience working in agile delivery teams, demonstrating agile modelling and documentation techniques.
- You will be able to demonstrate where you have led in the planning and delivery of requirements for complex projects.
- You will have past experience helping to shape the work of other more junior team members and improving the efficiency and quality of their outputs.
- You will have experience of the wider range of activities performed by Business Analyst, such as process modelling and use case mapping.
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to work with a wide range of senior stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood, clearly and unambiguously documented to ensure they can be developed to meet customer needs.
- Your written and verbal skills must ensure that you can relate confidentially and effectively to key stakeholders within the project
- You will be passionate about producing quality deliverables, always seeking to develop and improve both yourself and the team that you work with
- You will be enthusiastic to work at pace, embracing the agile delivery methodology of the team.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of working on ecommerce project, particularly with Hybris or AEM exposure would be especially desirable.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.