- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson’s Global IT – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Retail Systems Function – has end-to-end accountability for the strategic roadmap, design, delivery, and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global planning, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain and retail business processes. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team is arranged into three business and technology-focused domains:
- Manufacturing & Planning Systems
- Supply Chain Systems
- Retail Systems
About the Role:
Reporting to the Business Analyst Lead –Manufacturing & Planning, you will be accountable for analysis & business requirements. The Business Analyst leads and supports activities such as requirements workshops, as-is process & system analysis and to-be business requirements. He/she has a good understanding of Manufacturing and Planning solutions & process.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering and/or leading analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Supporting the implementation and enhancement of various information systems, including MES & SAP Manufacturing & Planning, ie PP, MM, PM, QM,IBP amongst others, in line with business need and aiding benefits realisation.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of single large or multiple small information systems, in line with business needs and ensure benefits realization.
- Investigating, analysing and reviewing system & business needs and documentation.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large scale projects.
- Review others work product ensuring appropriate quality.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions.
- Produces or guides others to produce detailed business models and assist in the development of business cases.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches for improving business activities, systems.
- Supporting technical teams in data & integration requirements.
- Providing specialist advice as a Subject Matter Expert to stakeholders on complex system & process issues.
- Line managing either Associate Business Analysts and/or BAs working with them on a single complex project.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other Business Analyst and Associates.
- Helping to own and build our core MSR Business Process Catalogue.
- Become an active member of our MSR BA community.
- Good knowledge of Business Analysis Framework.
- SAP Implementation & Product Management experience. Years (>6) experience of functional knowledge in SAP Manufacturing applications (SAP S4, PP, MM, PM, QM,IBP) and preferably MES.
- Strong understanding of SAP Manufacturing & Planning configuration & MES and solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP system.
- Good working knowledge of collaboration platforms & tools (Confluence / Jira, MS Teams).
- Experience of managing business case creation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Must be confident working with all levels of management to elicit & clarify business requirements.
- Years (>6) of broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- Ideally a relevant professional qualification (e.g., BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA Level 3 Certified Business Analysis Professional) or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of business stakeholder management.
- Experience of operating within a global organization with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a structure and level of detail that can be easily impacted against existing solution capabilities and developed into detailed project plans.
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers.
- Experience of working closely with teams across the globe, accommodating various time zones.
- Experience of working with global teams and understanding of the challenges around local legislation.
- Some travel may be required.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.