- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Our Digital Business Technology Team
Dyson’s Digital Business Technology Team has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
Reporting to the Business Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering and/or leading analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of single large or multiple small information systems, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Investigating and analysing business situations and business needs.
- Identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large-scale projects.
- Review others work product ensuring appropriate quality.
- Conduct 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions.
- Produces or guides other to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches to performing business activities.
- Line managing either Associate Business Analysts and/or BAs working to them on a single complex project.
- Acting as a mentor to stakeholders with the business, BAs and Associate BAs.
Core Competencies (SFIA):
- Business analysis - BUAN – Level 5
- Requirements definition and management - REQM – Level 4
- Relationship management RLMT - Level 4
- Business process improvement - BPRE - Level 5
- Business modelling BSMO – Level 4.
- Benefits Management - BENM – Level 5
- Consultancy - CNSL – Level 5
- Years (>5) of broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- Knowledge requirements: Deep functional understanding of SAP S/4 Hana: Production, Materials Management, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Plan to manufacture and procure to pay process flows
- Must be able to lead a team of size of up to 4.
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Strong business acumen
- Project implementation via Agile or waterfall and enhancement process.
- Relevant professional qualifications; including either:
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- IIBA Level 3 Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- A willingness to work towards more advanced Qualification such as:
- BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers
- Experience of working in agile / scrum framework environments
- Good knowledge of AEM and Hybris
- Has experience with S/4 Hana implementation.
- Team management
- FMCG industry
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.