- Information Technology
- Poland - Krakow Office
Dyson’s Global IT – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Retail Systems Function – has end-to-end accountability for the strategic roadmap, design, delivery, and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global planning, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain and retail business processes. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team is arranged into three business and technology-focused domains:
- Manufacturing & Planning Systems
- Supply Chain Systems
- Retail Systems
About the Role:
Reporting to the Business Analyst Lead – Supply Chain Systems, you will be accountable for analysis & business requirements. The Business Analyst leads and supports activities such as requirements workshops, as-is process & system analysis and to-be business requirements. He/she has a good understanding of Supply Chain solutions & process.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering and/or leading analysis activities to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Supporting the implementation and enhancement of Distributed Order Management System (DOMS) and Post purchase experience (PPX) systems in line with business need and aiding benefits realisation.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of Manhattan OMNIs DOMS, in line with business needs and ensure benefits realization.
- Investigating, analysing, and reviewing system & business needs and documentation.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large scale projects.
- Review others work product ensuring appropriate quality.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders during Escalations/Incident Management.
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions.
- Produces or guides others to produce detailed business models and assist in the development of business cases.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches for improving business activities, systems.
- Supporting technical teams in data & integration requirements.
- Providing specialist advice as a Subject Matter Expert to stakeholders on complex system & process issues.
- Close Collaboration with OMS Champion/Product Manager as part of Product Management, Continuous process improvements and product optimisations.
- Train the Key Business Stakeholders on the DOMS Platform and configurations, support during onboarding super users and Go Live Activities.
- Collects KPIs and performs data analytics for MAO DOMS Reporting/Dashboard.
- Helping to own and build our core Business Process Catalogue aligned with MSCR Business Process Mapping.
- Become an active member of our MSR BA community.
- Good knowledge of Business Analysis Framework.
- Expertise on Manhattan Omni (Or Similar) Distributed Order Management Systems (DOMS).
- Full understanding of Omni-Channel Concepts, eCommerce Platform integrations and Payment Gateways.
- Experience in conducting workshops for Business Requirement Gathering Sessions and Complete Business Process Mappings.
- Must be confident working with all levels of management to elicit & clarify business requirements, audits and ensures process alignment.
- Hands on OMS Functional configurations such as Locations of warehouses/Stores, Users/Roles Management, Carriers, Items/Inventory Managements).
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration between SAP and upstream, downstream systems.
- SAP Implementation & Product Management experience would be an added advantage.
- Experience of functional knowledge in Supply Chain applications (SAP S4, Integrations, Warehouse & Transportation Management).
- Good working knowledge of collaboration platforms & tools (Confluence / Jira, MS Teams).
- Experience of managing business case creations and lead the Test Case Preparations/Validations.
- Experience in Power BI or any equivalent reporting tool.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and persistence in pursuing problems until they are solved, with good judgement to raise appropriate questions and derive conclusions.
- At least 6 years of experience supporting and interfacing SAP Order Management, Sales and Distribution module.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of business stakeholder management.
- Experience of operating within a global organization with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a structure and level of detail that can be easily impacted against existing solution capabilities and developed into detailed project plans.
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers.
- Experience of working closely with teams across the globe, accommodating various time zones.
- Experience of working with global teams and understanding of the challenges around local legislation.
- Some travel may be required.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.