- Business Development
- India - Chennai Sales Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
About the Role:
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
- Driving sales through Regional Key accounts and general trade.
- End to End partner management including sell in, sell out, account management, staff training and recruitment.
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- The role is a dynamic role which touches pure retail business role where you would have to interact with the customers/ Dealers/ Retailers to sell Dyson products.
- Prior experience of working in distribution
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A passion for technology and understanding how things work
- Strong influencing, relationship building and fact-finding skills
- Creative and innovative – able to think differently and work off own initiative
- Proven ability to hit targets and exceed results
Benefits : As per industry standards
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.