- Data Analysis
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different supporting change to maintain our rapid growth. We push the boundaries of what others have defined as possible. Our approach starts with an engineering mindset and different thinking. Then we continuously refine our ideas – unwilling to compromise and driven by an obsession for finding a better way.
The EMEA Business Intelligence & Analytics team supports our commercial operations to develop insightful dashboards that support data driven decision making. The team reaches across the value chain from supply operations to customer retention delivering actionable reporting, supporting measurement of initiatives, and operationalising our data. Our responsibility is delivering scalable insights and tools through close market partnership.
About the role
If you are able, we ask for you to provide evidence of your work with your application, preferably via a Tableau Public Gallery.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the advancement of the Analytics team by automating and transforming solutions for our partners in the EMEA Region. We are a project-based team where you will own 2-3 projects concurrently capturing requirements, defining, and delivering insights. You will leverage structured and unstructured data sets to produce recommendations that enhance our financial performance.
Every day will be different, and you will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders across the business. This role requires a consultative approach to provide support & guidance in delivering Business Intelligence needs in a variety of ways, be it data acquisition, visualization or analysis depending on the project.
- At least three years of Tableau Development experience (or equivalent tool)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to understand, analyse, report on and present/visualise data in an engaging way
- Commercially astute and financially savvy in contextualising business value
- Inquisitive mind-set and able to collaborate with individuals and teams, both cross-functionality and geographically
- Confident and credible when working with a wide range of people across the business.
- Company bonus scheme
- 7.5% employer pension contribution
- Transportation allowance (0,19€/km)
- Life assurance and income protection
- Discount on Dyson products
- 29 days annual leave (plus ten public holiday days)
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Free language courses
- Company fitness plan
- Contribution towards gym membership
- Contribution towards health insurance
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.