- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Finance, Data Science
- Chicago - USA
As the Senior Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success and growth of Dyson by establishing local business intelligence (“BI”) competency in the Americas region. You will engage with internal business stakeholders of all levels from right across the business, consult with them, and provide support & guidance in defining and delivering their BI needs.
- Convert business questions and high-level data collection needs into well-specified analyses and reporting requirements
- Look at data in the context of business development, considering external competitive or cooperative opportunities, in-house and key stakeholder inputs as well as existing corporate knowledge.
- Engage as the subject matter expert on our selected platforms – such as SAP Business Objects and Tableau – and successfully deploy business intelligence solutions to satisfy information requirements.
- Promote the use of BI solutions throughout the business and help ensure they are a key part in decision making.
- Gather BI requirements, design solutions and work with developers on their delivery.
- Manage business change and adoption by co-ordinating delivery through to release.
- Ensure functional and/or technical documentation is provided to secure a successful handover of the solution, where appropriate.
- Support project management activities as required.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
SkillsThis is what we need you to have:
- Extensive and hands-on experience in using SAP Business Objects Enterprise Tools, Tableau & Tableau Server, and other analytics/visualization tools
- Hands-on experience with integration from the SAP ecosystem and Google Cloud Platform and other databases
- Understanding and use of BW content across multiple disciplines e.g. FI/CO, SD, MM etc
- Experience of project delivery / business change within Business Intelligence
- Proven strategic thinking
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion; focused on delivery
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Process focus and detail oriented
- Appreciation of the role of systems within business operations/Impacts of major change
- Ability to tell a story with data, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills (written, oral, and across Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.