- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleThe Senior Business Operations Manager will be responsible for reporting on strategic initiatives and operational performance of the engineering and operations functions. The role will develop strategic frameworks and business models to evaluate and forecast organisational productivity.
- Develop frameworks and data models to define and evaluate strategic scenarios
- Build flexible and robust resource management optimisation models
- Create and support reporting systems to regularly track and manage organisational objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the organisational effectiveness
- Collaborate with leadership teams to analyse and identify improvements to business processes for productivity gains
- Assist with implementation of recommended solutions to the wider organisation
- Highly competent with developing strategic frameworks, business cases and data models to evaluate strategic choices
- Skilled at evaluating business processes and recommending improvements
- Experience influencing cross functional, multi-disciplined teams to deliver objectives
- Experience in challenging the status quo and using data modelling / ROI based scenarios to establish more effective ways of working
- Experience working with a ‘big idea’ then managing it through to practical solutions
- Excellent communicator with ability to present ideas, gain understanding and influence decision at the highest levels and across cultures
- Organized, deadline oriented, and strong at multi-tasking
- Preferably consulting experience and/or a Masters of Business Administration and familiarity with product development
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.