- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson has set a regional office for Southeast Asia in Singapore. The Singapore office will provide the vision and strategy to Dyson’s business in Southeast Asia, covering key markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, and growth/new markets such as Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.
About the Role
This role is an analytical role, facilitating the Sales planning for Finished Goods and Accessories in Singapore, managing sales volume forecasting and Sell-In allocation to support the sales team to achieve sales targets. The role would also help to enhance business planning processes to improve sales operation efficiency and sales planning accuracy.
Supporting all sales channels in Singapore, the role would report into the Head of Sales for Singapore.
- Manage sales forecasting processes, give necessary direction to channel leads based on stock level/supply information/Target and promotion activities.
- Help to build coordination with supply chain and marketing teams in order to get the latest information to update demand/stock volume/NPD plans.
- Make monthly product allocations and follow up on sell-in. Cooperate with supply chain order team and sales key account team to ensure sell-in order execution.
- Prepare rolling 12 months sell-in /sell-out plans (SKU levels and customer levels) based on sales plan bottom up and annual budget/promotion calendars/NPD launch plans and depletion plans, accessories included.
- Drive commercial communication of sales planning reports like sales planning accuracy/ trade stock coverage etc.
- Take part in sales planning related projects to make adjustments on planning processes in order to fit the new system and policy.
- Work with category and sales teams to finalise annual category range.
- 5+ years commercial experience in Sales and trade marketing, or demand planning
- Ability to effectively communicate and challenge assumptions with different functional areas and levels
- Proven experience and passion in driving demand planning processes
- Good understanding of different viewpoints within the Forecast creation process and ability to mediate and translate these into the best possible forecast.
- Strong reporting skills, including advanced Excel
- Forecasting software (SAP) experience preferred, not necessary.
- BI software (Tableau, Power BI) experience preferred.
- Strong analytical /problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, analytical skills
- Proactive Attitude
- Ability to think independently
- Initiative, flexibility, the ability to multi-task and a good sense of team-work with a continuous improvement approach
- Cross functional communication among sales & marketing, CS, F&A;
- Strong data analysis skill and business sense to improve forecast process and tools.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices, and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.