- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- China - Shanghai Office
Dyson aim to deliver a World-Class service and owner experience at every opportunity and every touch point, driven to turn Owners into passionate advocates of the brand and exceed customer expectations at every opportunity.
At Dyson, we are passionate about ensuring our Owners have the most helpful, accessible and thorough after-care service right when it is needed, and to discuss any problems they encounter at the earliest opportunity. Pivotal to establishing, maintaining and growing this World-class service is a holistic view, insight and ownership of the quality of our service at every step and interaction.
About The Job
- Seek innovative ways and leverage cross-market best practices to grow the services business, increase market penetration, maximize revenue and margins.
- Work closely with Demand & Sales Planning, Supply Chain, Finance teams on revenue optimization.
- Take a lead on establishing a culture of continuous improvement across all Customer Care organization, drive improvement on current business models, structures, processes, tools, technologies to optimize service performance.
- Supervise the quality framework in its entirety across all Customer Care Functions. (Escalations and complaints/VSE/Outsourced Contact Center operations/Repair operations/Refurbish operations).
- Own the New Production Introduction (NPI) framework to secure the NPD readiness across all Customer Care Functions.
- Engage with group and local teams from service design, service training, market quality to formulate training strategy and process, secure proper trainings are in place for all Customer Care Functions.
Skills and Experience
- Positive and solutions-focused.
- Self-motivated and an exceptional team player.
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning ability and business-oriented.
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally. Strong sense of initiative with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Comfortable presenting with excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across all Care channels Trusted. Proactive. Adaptable. Reliable. Resilient. Passionate. Positive. Humble
Experience in D2C (Direct To Customer) type of company would be a great advantage.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.