- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the Role
Lead the growth of Korea Hair care category, delivering flawless execution of activities and rigorous appraisal of effectiveness. Create marketing strategy in delivery of profit generating opportunities.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES (and supporting activities):
- Drive execution of marketing strategies for the responsible portfolio to meet P&L and market share goals
- Lead and communicate Korea business agenda to the wider business.
- Contribute to Group for the mid-to-long term brand development and future NPD pipeline
- Support to deliver Annual Business Plan that help the business set up the clear strategy and growth plans.
- Develop and promote an effective Personal care category marketing team.
- Support overall beauty expansion from new product and GTM
- 12-15 years' of experience in marketing (product/brand/marketing) within the Beauty/Cosmetic/Luxury or similar industry
- Delivery of one year and 5 year market strategy and marketing plans for the Korea market
- Lead team members/stakeholders to execute plans flawlessly.
- Push the measurement of the performance of all activities to prove business benefit.
- Internal strategy communication and leadership within the Korea business and wider business.
- Actively collaborate with Group functional marketing team to drive Korea's agenda.
- Lead test and learn as always-on in order to elevate our marketing activation quality to the next level at scale
- Ensure timely delivery for the business in the areas of portfolio management, price points, and consumer targets.
- Take the lead to create mid-to-long term growth plans and deliver proper executions that aim to sustain the category leadership and brand’s footprint in the Korea market
- Manage processes to ensure that the team is as effective as possible to meet business goals
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.