- Finance, Procurement
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleThis is a fantastic opportunity to take leadership of a category with a global remit. We are looking for people who can create impact and will thrive within a fact-paced environment. We are implementing the very latest procurement technology to help us deliver our goals.
Professional development and new opportunities abound, developed by regular reviews and collaborative workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment.
- Develop and continually review robust, forward looking global category plans based on business needs taking into account regional and national differences.
- Influence the businesses through strong stakeholder management and supportive relationships.
- Role model the Dyson Behaviours appropriate to both individual and the role.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change.
- Know how to be at your best and what motivates you. Inspire others, providing energy and engagement.
- Provide clear direction in the creation and execution of category plans.
- Bring proactivity, energy and pace to category activity.
- Build a reputation for delivery that quickly earns credibility but also has clear strategic direction.
- MCIPS, MBA or equivalent.
- Confidence and credibility with excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and influence senior level stakeholders up to Board level.
- Sustains personal energy, self-motivation and productivity and nurtures resilience in others.
- Impressive and substantial category experience in Marketing Procurement, particularly in the Creative, Production and POS areas.
- Experience of working in a global decentralised environment.
- Removes complexity.
- Ability to guide teams under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Capability to achieve not only the best service from a category but also able to create global competitive advantages and performance.
- Commercially astute and with a fastidious, all-seeing eye for detail and ability to connect the dots.
- Proven ability to solve problems and to drive decision making in global environment
- Strong negotiation skills with proven benefits
- Self-motivated, tenacious team-player willing to go the extra mile
- Self-aware, knows own strengths and limitations.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.