- Singapore - Technology Centre
The Channel FP&A team supports the Global FP&A team with performance analysis and insights focused on Dyson’s global go-to-market channels, playing a key part in shaping channel strategy and performance. The team also provides channel subject matter expertise across governance, policies, planning, reporting and analysis tools.
You are a financial professional with an eye for detail and processes, a keen interest in using data to drive commercial insights, as well the desire to innovatively solve problems. Strong interpersonal and commercial skills are key.
Main Job Responsibilities
Channel governance & reporting
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of channel financial and operational performances across key review processes
- Provide commentary and insights on key drivers of financial variances for each channel, including risks & opportunities
- Ensure the consistency, completeness and integrity of the global channel P&Ls through ongoing audits and market collaboration
- Lead and support projects to improve channel reporting quality
Develop COE tools & capabilities
- Own and lead development and maintenance of channel FP&A know-how and tools, in partnership with Group Finance stakeholders
- Promote the usage of global tools to enable consistency on reporting & analysis
- Lead and drive efforts to automate ongoing reporting needs, leveraging business intelligence applications
- Respond to management and financial information requests in a timely fashion, while maintaining a high standard of accuracy
- Lead and support ad-hoc FP&A projects and initiatives where required
- Possessed a degree in Business and/or Finance, and all relevant background
- With 4 - 6 years of working experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint. Proficiency in SQL and Tableau would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and benefit the business
- Flexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Commercial awareness to be able to interpret information and the ability to analyse data and trends
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.