- Project and Programme Management
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people.
About the role
Fixed Term Contract - 2 Years - Based on site.
The product owner is a key role within the Group Commercial Customer Service team that sets the agenda for the implementation, delivery and enhancement of solutions that supports owner management journeys in our multi-channel contact centre and repair centre environments.
As an expert in the business to system processes for the contact centre and service centre operational environment the product owner supports the roll out of the Salesforce Service Cloud to the Customer service teams around the world, ensuring that processes and practices align to the global target operating model. Configuration for local legal fiscal or regulatory requirements are reviewed and delivered. They will capture future enhancements identified that support the operational team in getting the most out of the solutions and feed these into the master backlog of global enhancements.
The Product owner will develop a future focus strategy that looks to improve and advance processes in line with industry best practice and also investigates emerging capabilities for the evolution of Dyson owner management to meet evolving owner demand.
The CRM Product Owner core capabilities are as follows:
- Works with markets, IT, technology vendors, Product Director and Global Director of Customer Service to define the delivery roadmap.
- Manages a prioritised project backlog to ensure we are able to deliver within timeframes to support NPS gains, owner and commercial benefits.
- Maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to all stakeholders.
- Works with the BA team to create the full product backlog and will ensure all business requirements are met within the User Stories and Epics defined by the BAs
- Work with the Scrum Master to assign Jira user stories to the correct Design resource
- Has an exceptional understanding of Agile methodologies
- Provides reporting to key team members and senior stakeholders across all of the backlog and project deliverables
- Works with the various insight teams to drive change based on that evidence.
- Delivery of a Salesforce Service Cloud to contact centre operations.
- Experience of projects specific to Salesforce Service Cloud
- 3+ years’ experience as a product owner, product manager, or business analyst with a technology-focused organisation
- Track record of leading technical projects through full life cycle from definition to post-launch
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate in business and technical terms
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong ability to translate product concepts and ideas into functional requirements
- Understanding of Agile software development.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Free Lunches
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.