- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals to invent, design and develop market leading products for the global market. Our inventiveness and attention to excellence in everything we do extend into all of our business areas.
About the roleThe Senior Communication Manager will be part of the Luna programme team.
Luna’s objective is to deliver a standardised E 2 E automated solution available globally to all markets to manage commercial and trade planning, execution and evaluation.
You are capable of leading and taking the organisation on the journey of change, with first class communication and people skills.
You’re commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across a number of different business functions e.g. Group IT, Group Commercial and Markets (countries).
You’re results driven, resilient, love a challenge and have a starter to finisher mentality. You take accountability for your work, not just focusing on the results, but how you execute your work.
You are a champion of change!
Key accountabilities are:
- Working with the wider business change team to determine communications needs and appropriate mechanisms for the delivery of relevant communication types
- Defining and owning the communication strategy, working with Group and Markets to implement this
- Defining and owning the execution of an effective global Communications plan
- Producing and owning communication deliverables including intranet pages, town hall material, newsletters, design and implementation of change network as examples
- Gather stakeholder feedback in an efficient and effective manner
About youKey skills required:
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing skills, ability to communicate complex ideas simply at all levels of the organisation
- Process focused and detail orientated without losing bigger picture
- Ability to translate critical messages visually
- Quick learner, hands on, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Team player and collaborative in approach
- Ability to deliver and has a sense of humour under pressure!
- Microsoft packages intermediate + (Excel, Word, PPT, Project, Visio etc)
- Strong background in communications on a global scale
- Experience with Transformation and / or Business Change communications; working with programmes and projects to execute communications to relevant audiences
- Good knowledge of managing communications across multiple channels (including both online and offline), possibly aligned to a recognised Business Change Model (e.g. ADKAR)
- Proven track record of devising and delivering marketing communications plans & strategies
- Proven ability to deliver personally and to lead and manage others to do the same
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable success in a fast moving, entrepreneurial retail / manufacturing, or similar, environment
- Ideally, holds recognised certification or qualification in marketing and communications
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.