- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Control System Modelling using (differential equations, Laplace transforms in state space models, discrete time models)
- Design requirements as a control system performance
- System performance analyses using Frequency Response Plots, Root Locus and Non-minimum-phase transfer functions
- Good knowledge of thermal management and thermal modelling in CFD/ FEA
- Knowledge of Motor Control Algorithm is an added advantage
- Deliver high quality results in support of control algorithm development and systems requirements to execute function with consideration of safety, thermal performance and product robustness.
- Identify and resolve design issues; and perform data analysis and generate comprehensive technical reports.
- Assist verification and validation team validation planning, physical testing and compliance review if required.
- Master Degree above in (Electrical/Electronics/Control Engineering) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working or research experience in the related field.
- Design knowledge and experience in major aspect of Electronics: Power Electronics, Control theory, Thermal Management, Battery management, Analogue, Digital and sensing technology with its interfacing (magnetic, optics, etc).
- Experience using simulation tools to support design calculations and documentation.
- Capable to deliver high quality results within tight time deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and effectively as a team.
- Highly motivated person with good communication skills and able to work within a team.
- Independence, Integrity and self driven with a strong focus on results.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.